*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics
Hi there I'm new to the site and id love to become a member of this little runner duck group. I have 3 runner ducks who I absolutely love. There names are Tom, Barbara II and Margo. (Barbara 1 had a run in with Mr fox :-( ). I am also mother to 4 chickens, a Meyers parrot, a patterdale terrier, and a 2 year old boy, lol.

Hi, yes we do, we get a lot of stick from friends and family about being like Tom and Barbara! Yes wr from Derbyshire, where abouts are u from, have u had ur little runners long?

We're down in Somerset. We hatched out the runners in April I think it was. They are obnoxious teenagers at the moment. Think they hate me ha ha! How old are your runners? You have quite a collection of animals! I also have 3 cats and 3 adult grumpy ducks of different breeds and then the 5 runners.

Ok, progress update, my threep runners are now much more comfortable around us. I haven't tried to feed Thm by hand yet but they are quite happy swimming when we are only about 5ft away and will eat the treats I give them about 3 or 4 feet away. Massive progress. Also, as soon as the light goes, instead of me having to heard them, they just waddle of to bed down in their house!

So we have picked the 3 silvers up and our Swedish blacks ain't happy they have taken refuge in the house and won't let the girls in think the runners will be in the other house tonight :( did anyone else have trouble introducing new ducks in the flock

Back
Top Bottom