*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Thank you, @Amiga and @needlessjunk, I appreciate your info. Your ducks sound pretty awesome. I'm disappointed about not getting a pretty Blue Swedish, but I'm sure I will love this goofy duck all the same, lol. My fiancé is just thrilled because he likes funny-looking animals, haha.

Thank you, @Amiga and @needlessjunk, I appreciate your info. Your ducks sound pretty awesome. I'm disappointed about not getting a pretty Blue Swedish, but I'm sure I will love this goofy duck all the same, lol. My fiancé is just thrilled because he likes funny-looking animals, haha.

nate, super image!!!

Here is another of my Runners. I love love love the way they look. And the way they talk, and walk, and sing, and run, and play, and forage, and . . .
love.gif

0.jpg

Thank you, @Amiga and @needlessjunk , I appreciate your info. Your ducks sound pretty awesome. I'm disappointed about not getting a pretty Blue Swedish, but I'm sure I will love this goofy duck all the same, lol. My fiancé is just thrilled because he likes funny-looking animals, haha.

Haha, once this runner really grows on you, the average duck might start looking goofy to you... waddling about all slow and low to the ground
wink.png

Last edited:
nate, super image!!! Here is another of my Runners. I love love love the way they look. And the way they talk, and walk, and sing, and run, and play, and forage, and . . . :love
SOOO CUTE i can't wait for my other 3 runners coming in the mail that brown duck in the back it has to be a cross between a runner and eait her call or mallard because she's a bantam but sometimes runs like a runner and lays her eggs all over the place but she has a crest soo who knows

Thanks for the elaborate welcome, lol.

nate, super image!!!

Here is another of my Runners.  I love love love the way they look.  And the way they talk, and walk, and sing, and run, and play, and forage, and . . . :love

Omg they're so gabby! I hope my ducks follow me like that someday =]

Haha, once this runner really grows on you, the average duck might start looking goofy to you... waddling about all slow and low to the ground ;)  

I'm sure it will grow on me. And maybe someday, when we move to a bigger place, I can add some Blue Swedish and some magpies (if the fiancé lets me) ;] I would love to let my ducks free range but we live on the edge of town and our super cranky neighbor has a pond that I don't think the ducks could resist, haha.

I'd sure like to be a member. I don't have any Runners yet but will be getting some next month. Could you all tell me a bit about them? I've read about five books but there is nothing than "out of the duck's bill" information and opinions.

Indian Runners are one of the breeds that can be found in every color. Indian Runners are the world's second best egg laying duck. Even though some people may say they are terrible mothers but my hen was one of the best mothers in my opinion.

Those are absolutely adorable. We're going to order a few from Metzer Farms and get "assorted runners." I can choose the sex but the color is in the bag. That is fine with me, I like all the colors. Will probably name them "Spare" and "Strike." Would like at least one female.
Are they as flighty and nervous as I hear?

Back
Top Bottom