*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

These are my new little runner babies!!! They were out enjoying the sunshine!!

I have been remodeling/upgrading my runner duck hut. With work and weather it has taken me forever. My 6 runners have been checking it out all along the way. They would keep coming in and looking around and look at me like are you not done yet. Well, they are getting to sleep in it now. 2 nights. They are so excited. They get in there and I think they are playing house. They act so busy just padding around. I had a couple of them to get bumbles that I now think camefrom garage floor. They were in there ffor two months with straw. Not enough I think. 2 ducks are 14 months and r are 8 months. All are good layers and have had their hut from beginning but had to get it upgraded because of to much snow and ice. They have a great little place where they can be snug as bugs now.

These guys were supervising construction on their new home.
I think they like it!

I have been remodeling/upgrading my runner duck hut. With work and weather it has taken me forever. My 6 runners have been checking it out all along the way. They would keep coming in and looking around and look at me like are you not done yet. Well, they are getting to sleep in it now. 2 nights. They are so excited. They get in there and I think they are playing house. They act so busy just padding around. I had a couple of them to get bumbles that I now think camefrom garage floor. They were in there ffor two months with straw. Not enough I think. 2 ducks are 14 months and r are 8 months. All are good layers and have had their hut from beginning but had to get it upgraded because of to much snow and ice. They have a great little place where they can be snug as bugs now.
I just finished my expansion as well. Mine were super happy last night to finally have more room. They are so funny, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom