*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

My youngest runner duck hen is best friends with a rooster. *Sigh* I WANT HER TO LIKE THE DRAKES, NOT THE COCKEREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif

lol :)

LOL! The first line of your post advertised the situation to anyone who was looking at the list of threads so actually amplified the situation, so by me posting it might not have looked so interesting. Best would be if you edited your reply so that the quote has XXX-XXX-XXXX in it (you can edit the quote) and the original poster can do the same with their original post.

Ditto... what about pekins?? Do you know?
HAHAHAHAHA!
0.jpg

I found a yard egg that looked like a magpie pecked a hole in it, but the hole was on the bottom touching the ground and the egg was full. The video is what I found when I went back over the security footage. Snow pooped out an egg without half a thought then a couple minutes later ran up and kicked it as she plowed over it. Mystery solved. I have heard Pekins aren't typically very good mothers, but there are always exceptions.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA! I found a yard egg that looked like a magpie pecked a hole in it, but the hole was on the bottom touching the ground and the egg was full. The video is what I found when I went back over the security footage. Snow pooped out an egg without half a thought then a couple minutes later ran up and kicked it as she plowed over it. Mystery solved. I have heard Pekins aren't typically very good mothers, but there are always exceptions.
I laughed out loud!!

Back
Top Bottom