*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I mean I'm not 100% positive since this little cutie is from a feed store assorted bin but I mean...
96C5DE2F-E767-4799-BA2C-688CB2FCBB0F.jpeg.jpg

This will show you better:

Thanks I wanted to ask how it looks. Here it is not a thing. We have really strict animal-sale laws, but even before that it was naturally strict where to buy animals. We went from 500-year old monthly farmer markets with all there spesific cattle/fowl/rabbits/koi and such to be forbidden ánd directly animal-shops not allowed to sell animals haha. We now trade animals "underground" :p (And that ónly made more animal neglect)

My animal-feed shopping would be so more fun that way :O
But my flock also bigger because; look at those cuties!

Thank you for sharing. It is interesting to see how laws and culture and such develope differently in other country's but neither one is more wrong then the other. We never came to the stage where 'eveything for farming'-giant wholemart could even exist. Too little room for the wholemart, and too little customers with enough terrain to actually be a customer.. I think the animal-sale discussion and laws would have been different if that was the case. Thanks for the insight.

View attachment 1528627 These are my 3 duckies, they are about 3 weeks old. I am new to ducks. But my goal is the get eggs and hopefully breed. Any helpful tips or suggestions? Good treats or fun things to keep them busy/have fun?
ADORABLE :love Fawn & White Runners. I love them at this age. They are so soft and their tiny wings are the cutest.
they love peas and meal worms and dark greens and tomatoes. Do you have a pool for them? I throw the peas and vegies in the pool and it's fun to watch them dive down for them... enjoy them while they are young. Spend as much time with them as you can, otherwise they get skitish. have fun.

Back
Top Bottom