Running a business w/your DH

We worked together when we first met. We drove each other nuts. Now we run a business together and we are doing ok....no bloodshed yet
big_smile.png

(but it did take 22 years of learning how to deal with each other to get to this point)

I quit....well now when he really REALLLLLY needs me I come into the shop with my I Pod and every time he "looks over my shoulder "I poke him in the EYE!!!

yuckyuck.gif

Thanks everyone! DH is home, we've had our dinner. He was out on calls all afternoon. I got my "alone" time and he had others to impress with his knowledge and knowhow. He got to be the hero and FIX their problems & I had a nice quiet afternoon getting my stuff done. I am sure something else will come up tomorrow but that's another day.

Wifezilla
Today 4:36 pm We worked together when we first met. We drove each other nuts. Now we run a business together and we are doing ok....no bloodshed yet

(but it did take 22 years of learning how to deal with each other to get to this point)

th.gif
You are a saint!​

I met my husband at work, he was my boss. I had a difficult time working with him....I don't work well with a boss as it is, but to be dating the boss is just the pits. I quit and went to work elsewhere, we got along fine after that. Now I work at home and he is partially laid off, so he's around alot. We set him up with a computer and work table in the garage....ahhh peace has been restored.

Every good couple needs some alone time...away from each other, the kids, the dogs..ect. I think it's just human nature.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom