*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Laughing, Hazelppaw dashed after her, the wind streaming through her fur. Soon she had caught up with Nightbird. "I don't get beat that easily!" She meowed, her whiskers twitching in amusement

(I don't know if you know this, but Hazelpaw is Spottedleaf, just reincarnated to help out one of the prophecy kits with their powers so she can do some things normal apprentices wouldn't be able to do)
Nightbird was a little surprised that she had caught up so quickly, seeing as she had a head start, but they were around the same age so it made sense. “I was going easy on you,” she huffed. Her pride wouldn’t let her admit that Hazelpaw was as fast as, if not faster, than her.

(Good to know XD)

He nodded, after helping haul her back up by grabbing her scruff. "You did well. I'm impressed. Not that many cats can last as long as you did in a battle with me. How's your throat?" He asked, concern edging his meow
"Fine, thank you." Dustfur assured him, though she thought it might be bruised a bit. Not to worry. It would feel better by morning, she was sure. She was mostly was happy that she had impressed him, and though she kept up her usual guarded demeanor, her whiskers twitched with excitement.

Nightbird was a little surprised that she had caught up so quickly, seeing as she had a head start, but they were around the same age so it made sense. “I was going easy on you,” she huffed. Her pride wouldn’t let her admit that Hazelpaw was as fast as, if not faster, than her.

(Good to know XD)
"Tell that to your legs!" She teased, pulling away from her. Suddenly she stopped, sniffing the air. "Huh. I didn't know catmint grew here..."

"Fine, thank you." Dustfur assured him, though she thought it might be bruised a bit. Not to worry. It would feel better by morning, she was sure. She was mostly was happy that she had impressed him, and though she kept up her usual guarded demeanor, her whiskers twitched with excitement.
"I know you're probably tired from battling, so you can head back to camp and get something to eat. Tomorrow, why don't you join the dawn hunting patrol? I'll be leading it."

Dustfur almost tripped over that small kit. "Just be careful. You could have been hurt." She scolded.
Then, looking at Flykit she asked, "What are you doing in the tunnel? Are you going somewhere?"
"I wasn't going to leave camp, I swear!" She promised. "I just wanted to see what the tunnel looked like." She admitted, scufflimg her paws in the dirt

"I wasn't going to leave camp, I swear!" She promised. "I just wanted to see what the tunnel looked like." She admitted, scufflimg her paws in the dirt
"Huh. Well in that case," Dustfur told her, "I'll just have to show it to you. Here it is." She motioned with her tail the tunnel they were in. Her whiskers twitched with amusement.

Back
Top Bottom