Russian Orloff?

I guess I am learning something new, everyone told me EE have that leg color, thanks.
That often comes from a situation when someone posts an "Americana" and is told it's an EE "because of those green legs"....but, "because no ameraucana will have green legs, but many ee do and that is most commonly what is misrepresented/misidentified as ameraucana. So not so much saying "all ee have green legs" if it's supposed to be an ameraucana and it has green legs it's an ee", does that make sense?

Last edited:
That often comes from a situation when someone posts an "Americana" and is told it's an EE "because of those green legs"....because no ameraucana will have green legs, but many ee do and that is most commonly what is misrepresented/misidentified as ameraucana. So not so much saying "all ee have green legs" if it's supposed to be an ameraucana and it has green legs it's an ee", does that make sense?
Yes because that's what happened to me lol.

That often comes from a situation when someone posts an "Americana" and is told it's an EE "because of those green legs"....because no ameraucana will have green legs, but many ee do and that is most commonly what is misrepresented/misidentified as ameraucana. So not so much saying "all ee have green legs" if it's supposed to be an ameraucana and it has green legs it's an ee", does that make sense?
Yes it makes sense. Leg color can rule out one but not the other .

Back
Top Bottom