S.E. Pa. Splash Silkie/ Bantam Salmon Faverolles mix

Bantam Fantam

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 14, 2013
Harrisburg,Pa. area
I'm trying to find good homes for four boys and girls (hatchmates). Their father is a Splash Silkie and mother is a Bantam Salmon Faverolles. There are two cockerels and two hens. They hatched Dec. 28 and have been raised as pets. They have the same docile nature as their parents and would be great for children. They are very pretty birds, heavily feathered legs and feet, the cockerels have the Silkie type comb and the light skin of the Faverolles with gold eyes. The hens have the dark skin and dark eyes and all have five toes.They have been handled often and settle down quickly when held. I would prefer they go as a group but would consider letting them go as pairs.(Cockerel and hen). These are strictly pet birds and not dinner fare or reptile food. They are free to good homes and would also prefer that you have chickens now and are familiar with their care. I am in the Harrisburg area (Hershey) and it would be pick up or meet within a reasonable distance. I WILL NOT SHIP! Have heard too many horror stories and I won't risk the safety of these boys and girls. They are great little guys and would make great pets. Any questions can be addressed here on BYC. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom