Sablepoot/Lemon Millefleur

I tried looking for this breed my self but they’re only selling them in the UK!

They are sometimes known as Booted Bantams. Maybe try searching that?

Maybe I will be better equipped to answer later on in the year but, apart from spending an hour a day with my chickens, I'm still only almost at one month of having chickens you see.

I have a Belgian Mille Fleur D'uccle roo. He's quite the talker. We're looking for either chicks or pullets. Where we are, they're hard to find. We'll probably resort to a hatchery for them.

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. We're still kind of new to this and learning as we go. I have been told by other members here at the BYC that they're a friendly breed and great with kids. I've heard of roos being nasty but I've found it quite the opposite. I'd love to know myself because my boys would like to add silkies to our flock and I'm concerned about the integration myself.

I have Lemon Mille Fleur Dutch Bantams. They are called Cream Mille Fleur in the US, for the Ig gene that changes the color from Mille Fleur. American BantamAssn. may have a breeder of Sablepoot bantams, but they are not recognized in the US and just very rare imports. Lemon is the name in England, Citroen is the name in Europe. citroenporselein%20haan470.jpg

Attachments

• TinaFey lap,sky CMillies Mille 011.JPG
    TinaFey lap,sky CMillies Mille 011.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 44

Back
Top Bottom