Sad Bad Day Please advise - Graphic Photos!!!

So very sad. He should have known better and you did send two boxes. I believe he could have put them in the two boxes and then taped them together and they would have been shipped as one package. Since postage is based on weight then it should have been same shipping.

I am still shaking my head over this one. Total disregard for the well being of the birds.

I don't know where you meet him but I sure would not like any one else doing business with him. Is there some way you can let poential future customers know about him?? And you should not send him anything... except a BILL!!!!!!!!

Those poor birds, I can only imagine what they went through....
sad.png
You didn't get your shipment as promised, so I wouldn't send him anything either.

here are the pics of the surivor girl and good beek pics,does she look like a first season birds ,any advice much appreciated thanks guys and gals

22607_dsc00816.jpg

22607_dsc00815.jpg

they were all suposed to be first season birds thank glenda

I don't find that excessive growth. If she was kept in a pen with little in the way of places to wear her beak down naturally then it could get that long in a year.

How do her nails and feet look? Scales on young birds tend to be smother and I find in my birds, darker in color. I find a hen that has been laying for a while will loose a bit of color in her legs. Black legs will look gray, yellow legs will go pale etc.

Oh, I forgot to add...oddly enough in my rosecombs and OEG bantams you can get a bit of an idea of how old they are by the length of their tail feathers. I find my first year birds tail feathers are longer than the feathers that grow in at the one year molt.

UC

Last edited:
She's awfully cute, what are you going to name her?
smile.png
I don't know much about that breed but her comb isn't up yet, a sign she is young? I think her beak looks good.

I agree, that looks normal. I had a young bantam grow a longer beak than that because she was kept in a cage. Her legs should be bright yellow, and smooth scaled as Urban Coyote said. Her vent should look smooth.

Back
Top Bottom