Sad Day - Chickens have been sold...

My neighbors MOVED and left ME the ir chickens!! I have to thank them though, that is how I got to know and love the chickens...

Good luck, I know you will find a new "chickyhood"!!

Nancy

Now go do what I used to do,,,, get any small boat with an I/O for power for 1500 bucks,, add thru hull exaust, then run on the trailer at 6 am and then at 9 PM. Most "quiet time" laws are 10 PM till 5 AM.

Lets just say when I used to fire up the built 502 in my old Pantera with 5'' dry pipes,, I could wake anyone in 2 square blocks,,,lol

It only took a few times till the gripers knew what I could do and we left each other alone...

You folks are certainly good for a chuckle. Thanks for lifting my spirits. Believe me - we'll be very careful when choosing our retirement location. I'm not really mad at the neighbors - I should have known better. Ugh.

I thank the Good Lord that I live in the country! I have read so many stories about NEIGHBORS --that make me sad for all of you and happy for me! Sorry for your loss...Dixie

Quote:
I like the way you think
smilies-1.gif

Salon.......think about Moving to mass. We are thinking of moving and our yard is all set for poultry if the buyer wants them. I hope they do, i would love to see it all appreciated. Our coop has insulation, electric and its very safe. I am at one year and never lost a bird. Neighbors even like my illegal roosters.

Thankgoodness for our wonderful neighbors. We live in the country but still appreciate our neighbors. When a tree fell over in our yard and two neighbors came over with chain saws and helped us cut it up. We couldn't have handled it by ourselves.

Those I've mentioned getting chickens to were excited and asked if they could have free chicken poop. I thought I was going to have to bribe them with eggs, but they want the poop!

Back
Top Bottom