sad day

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
first i have to
hit.gif
because i am finally done with nursing my 2 year old daughter. It was a very hard thing to do.
I feel so sad, like shes such a big girl now! I just wanted to share my sadness tonight.

I can totally relate. I weaned my dd a couple months back she was a few months past her 2nd birthday. She's also our last baby...
sad.png
(I have 4)

I didnt nurse our first child (he's 4 now) but i think me and my husband are calling it quits (no more kiddies) so perhaps this is even more sad for me.

Its really funny how its stopped. i have tried many times. this worked the best. Id rather not post it on here, what i did, however i would like to let everyone it Worked~!!!

Annie, I just wanted to send a little hug your way.

I nursed my two oldest daughters for 3 years each. I nursed #1 right up until 1 week before #2 was born. Ditto for #3, although she only nursed for 1 year and then weaned herself. I was sad for it to be over, but also (secretly) a little relieved, too. Those days are years behind me now, but I still get a little tingle when I hold a little baby up close. I do miss it a little bit - the cuddling and the content.

What a gift you have given your daughter. What a gift.

You will always remember this day. And you'l always remember the gift you gave your daughter. And to yourself.
smile.png
I'm always amazed at how many moms (the ones who have the time and the option) who choose to give it up at 6 weeks or 3 months because they don't want to be "tied down". It's one of the great perks of being a mom.

hit.gif
thank you all so much for your comments, we are doing much better, nights are a bit hard for her. shes saying "mom i just want a lil sip" its hard to hear. thanks again its appriciated!!

always,
andrea

Back
Top Bottom