1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sad story!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kdavis228, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdavis228

kdavis228 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    mississippi
    We had a horrible hail storm today and were not home, and for some reason our 3 americanas decided not to go in the coop and now we only have 1. Why would they not go in and stay in should have been home... My 2 girls are devastated and i cant find anymore locally, they were 2 months old can someone help me find some, im in south ms so they will have to b shipped but i need americanas or EE, they love them, any help will b very appreciated!

2. Sandy16

Sandy16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2010
    Atlanta
    I'm so sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

3. mrsruvi

mrsruvi Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2011
    Tucson
    a lot of the hatcheries have tons of them. our feed store here in tucson has a million but i think they are harder to come by in other places. I am so sorry for your loss! I work in insurance and we are seeing a lot of devastation from these midwest hail storms. I hope things get better soon.

4. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    I am so very sorry ... .I know excactly how you feel , i lost alot of my birds in a tornado 2 days ago , it hurts losing animals you love
    I hope you find some new babies to love try craigslist
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by