Sad story

Hugs to you
hugs.gif

Yup. I am sad because today I think my chicken was eaten by my neighbors dog. It is sad. I left him out because there a no predators to eat them, I heard my neighbors vicious dog got loose. I immediately ran over and found three chickens in a tree. The last one, was never found. So sad... Brownie... Hugs for everyone with lost favorites. (Pets.)

:( She is the brown one. Only a month old. Well, happiness and good luck to you... It helps if you get a younger one just like him. (It will remind you of the happy times.)

Oh no... I just found her... I don't even know what to do... She was so alive then she was just there, unimaginably like that way she is right now. That I could only ponder how that happened. Its just so different when they die right there, in an instant. I wish I never found her. Jesus, she is just a pile of ripped up body parts connected with strings of flesh... I cant post a picture... Well, crying wont help so I think that eventually we will get over it. Just anything that reminds you of King, just turn the memories of him lying still into ones of him wagging his tail with you. Its so hard, but hopefully there might be a good thing to focus on. Hugs to everyone who has had recent loses.

Just turn those memories of him lying still or... not alive... Into ones where he is in bliss playing with you. Where he is happy. And try to look at something good. Hugs to you... Hope you have gotten over the shock of them not being there in the morning. :( :)

Back
Top Bottom