Sad :(

I'll try that! Their beaks do look a little small to be eating peas now that i'm comparing them.... Have you vent sexed your duckling yet? I watched videos but the real thing is a little harder. The three that I checked loo like girls but I'm not sure and I don't want to get my hopes up. I didn't see anything pop out though!

You have to be very careful when vent sexing they make it look so easy but they can be injured, and Congrats on new ducklings.. peas are a treat, get them eating their crumble real good first them offer some peas mashed up in warm water. mashed peas littles can eat.

Fab. Not peas but I have given a bit of boiled egg and chick crumb. X
You duckling has imprinted on you, did you get it a mirror and a stuffed animal that will help, but it would be much better if you can find another duckling for it to have company they are flock animals and thrive on their own kind.

I am trying to find another duckling but no luck yet. It has got a teddy and loves his mirror. I want to sex it but not going to take the chance and as I Am going to keep it anyway I don't mind what it is. He loves his mirror!

Whoopee! Was to scared to go and look at the incubator when I got home. Opened it up and there be was bouncing around! !! Thrilled isn't the word. Had had a little bite to eat and a sip of water, a cuddle and back to bed
smile.png

I can sleep tonight thank goodness.

I am trying to find another duckling but no luck yet. It has got a teddy and loves his mirror. I want to sex it but not going to take the chance and as I Am going to keep it anyway I don't mind what it is. He loves his mirror!
He is sooo cute!
love.gif
love.gif

He is doing really well and is so funny. He reminds me of my baby granddaughter because he doesn't walk be runs everywhere and is very noisy! Xxxx

Back
Top Bottom