Saddle sack? Help needed please!

Pretty sure tomorrow will be day 21. Probably lockdown on June 4.
I must be lazy because I didn't even think look back and figure it out 🤦🏻‍♀️ My apologies. I've noticed that some of mine look like they're shadowing as they're getting close to the end of incubation, especially those with wonky air cells. I believe they're just moving around and since they're growing bigger with each day, things are starting to get tight. At this point, i usually candle each egg morning and night so I'm not missing anything. Once they pip, it can still be a while before they actually hatch. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job and keeping a close eye on them ❤️

I must be lazy because I didn't even think look back and figure it out 🤦🏻‍♀️ My apologies. I've noticed that some of mine look like they're shadowing as they're getting close to the end of incubation, especially those with wonky air cells. I believe they're just moving around and since they're growing bigger with each day, things are starting to get tight. At this point, i usually candle each egg morning and night so I'm not missing anything. Once they pip, it can still be a while before they actually hatch. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job and keeping a close eye on them ❤️
Thank you :)

All seem active this morning although there is one I am concerned about. I think I see movement, just not obvious movement. It does seems pretty squished in there though but I'll keep a close eye on it.

One also had a visible gap along the side of the egg. No visible veins in the gap and also doesn't seem like part of the air sac either (I could be wrong) but movement and veins visible everywhere else.

I'll try to get a photo when my son or daughter is awake to help.

Thanks again for all of your advice. I really appreciate it x

Morning guys

So eggs have gone into lockdown this morning. I marked air cell last night and this is what I'm seeing in one of them now. It seems like he's pushed right up into the aircell. I'm trying to attach a video. I'm so nervous and worried now 😫 x

It's not allowing me to upload the video so I took some stills from it.

Where my thumb is, you can just see the aircell line i made last night

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-100659_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220602-100659_Gallery.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220602-100634_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220602-100634_Gallery.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom