Safe-Guard Goat Dewormer

You wrote that, huh? Wow! Good for you! You did a fantastic job! It was quick, informational, but not wordy- just for the sake of being wordy, and simple. They are the BEST kind when a person is trying to learn something new, and is already flustered! And that is GOOD information to have! Just saved me a bunch more research too! And the hassle of trying to get it in them via food or water... Wasn’t looking forward to that leg of the trip! Thanks so much again, Casportpony! You REALLY saved my day! You’re definitely my new favorite friend here at BYC!

Last edited:
How crazy is it that I’ve already shared the link (to your article about administering meds via the mouth/beak) you provided me with another member- literally an hour (if that long) after you educated me! Another poster was administering sugar water drops to her hen and said her hen kept choking and coughing it up. Guess who knew exactly the reason why!? Is that crazy? Now you’re up to 2 good deeds for one day- via one post! I’m shocked that the turnaround was so quick on that! Meant to be? Maybe more for her than for me! Who knows?

I fed my dogs the eggs during the withdrawal period. Cooked them of course. No problems. They thought best days of their lives! My dogs get dewormed from their monthly heartwormer. On no other meds. I felt better the eggs weren't going to complete waste.

Back
Top Bottom