Salted duck eggs??

Hi Duckfarmer1,
I too have been looking into producing duck products as retirement is around the corner and ducks have been my favorite birds.

I had to double check, but Metzer farms has an article in their blog about how they make salted eggs. The rest of his blog has lots of info on waterfowl as well.
Good luck
Excellent! If I have good luck.. I’ll let everyone know. I’ve just waisted an hour trying to make a flyer on the computer. I did it a few months ago..but I’m rusty...ugh..this was one of my college degrees!! Worthless now!!

:welcome
Hi Duckfarmer1,
I too have been looking into producing duck products as retirement is around the corner and ducks have been my favorite birds.

I had to double check, but Metzer farms has an article in their blog about how they make salted eggs. The rest of his blog has lots of info on waterfowl as well.
Good luck

Hi Duckfarmer1,

Good luck
Hey...I just noticed you just joined!! Welcome aboard!! And...we love duck lovers!! We also love pictures so feel free to post them when you can! You will meet many great people on here who will help you and you will help too! So from all of at BYC...we look forward to learning more about your animals and welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom