Samoa ice cream?!!

Oh, but we could probably see that some do...
big_smile.png

Go ahead CityGirl, eat that ice cream. It's ok.

I'll tell you my secret. I don't diet. I think myself thin. I also think myself 22 years old.

So, I'm 22 years old, and quite thin. Why on earth would I deprive myself of ice cream?

Oh, and I have no mirrors or scales in the house.

big_smile.png

BWAAHAAAHAAA!! We are so going to get you hooked on these things. And sadly there is no 12-Step Girl Scout cookie program.

HA, Lauralou! I just keep telling myself that I'm a size two on the inside.
big_smile.png

What's worse is being the "cookie mom" for your dd's troop and having 4000 boxes of 'em stacked in your shop! I always order extras, cause folks always wished they'd ordered more of these or a few of those, too. So......that's the only time I'm ever glad I don't carry cash. I promised myself I'd only buy an extra box if I had the cash on hand to pay for them.

Yes, Sterlingacres, it's true. They went and took what is arguably the best, most addictive cookie in the world and added it to creamy caramel threaded ice cream. Have they no mercy?!!!
What makes it even worse is that much like the cookie, it's a limited time deal. You can find it in the stores for about two months and then it's gone until the next year. Apparently the ice cream maker is out buying truck loads of samoas from the same girl scouts we are!

Chicken-mama- you must have resolve of steel. That many boxes of samoas and I'd be toast! Yummmmmyyy!!!

Back
Top Bottom