San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Grab some eggs & Join us!

Great fun, Great Prizes & GREAT friends!
easter-cute-bunny-source_br4.gif

5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

yep its just raining down on me ..... it started last year....  some of that carried the negative energy to this year....  I am hoping to change all that.... some is out of my control.   but some is.

I will be to the meet up.  though I have to choose to buy new batteries or a new walker...  I am going with the batteries becasue NOW i really need a vehicle.  So when I go to the meetup My only choice for a walker may be crutches.  We will see.  

deb

DEB, I have a walker int he rafters of my garage..you are MORE THAN WELCOME to have it. I will put it in my truck for the meet-up...just let me know..Sue :D

Quote: Thank you but though I really appreciate the offer. Unless its capable of supporting me and has a wide seat I wont be able to use it. Sigh. The one I lost was able to support my almost 400 lbs and had a seat for when I got tired.... I am bringing a bench that will support my weight comfortably and the crutches so I can move around the booths. I could use a cane but not for standing and admiring stuff the crutches would be better support.

deb

Last edited:
Still looking for Welsh Harelquin ducks and geese, calmer tempered ones. Also looking for more Pekins but females only. It looks like I have 2 drakes and one female. At this point one of the males is on the menue unless I find females.

Last edited:
Available for the Meet-Up next weekend:

D'Uccle hatching eggs-I have 5 MF, 5 Blue Mottled & 5 Blk Mottled hens in with a Blue Mottled & Black Mottled roo. Some of the eggs will be pure for color & others will be a mix.

6-8 week old Partridge Bantam Cochins (pullets & cockerels) left from one of my projects. All are off lights & outside.

Cotton Patch Geese Hatching Eggs

2 - Calico Bantam Cochin 10 month old Cockerels-https://picasaweb.google.com/wwmicasa1/CalicoMFCockerelsCockerels20140222?authkey=Gv1sRgCOyqxd-Xp_raiQE#5983297982243343394

1- Buff Barred pair of bantam Cochins-https://picasaweb.google.com/wwmicasa1/BuffBarredPair20140126?authkey=Gv1sRgCNLSqoHbtu3ZqwE#5982975308379721858

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thank you :)

Still looking around to see if anyone is available for carpooling to the Meet-up. I am in Lakeside. I'd love to come, and bring some chicks! :)

Back
Top Bottom