San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

We are changing our setup for the chickens. Anyone interested in this little coop with attached run? Windows on both ends with wire and secured latches. Much sturdier than what feed stores sell.
It is big enough for three chickens or a broody hen with babies. Please PM if interested. Location San Diego, Bay Park.

If they all hatch, I will have 49 chicks here between 5/30 and 6/9! 27 Crested Cream Legbars (14 from Chicken Fanatics), 8 Olive Eggers (CCL/BBM) and 14 BBCM's from Chicken Fanatics! If anyone is interested in any, pm me! I still have 2 CCL Pullets, 1 CCL/Buff Orpington and 1 CCL/Easter Egger born on 4/24 available as well!

Does anyone have room for a 1 year old hand raised bantam hen (sorry don't know breed, this is a friend's chicken)? She's nice, lays eggs, and is scared of cats hence she needs a new home (the one she's at has cats.) She's in the South Park/Golden Hill area. She's very unhappy where's she at due to the cats. Please help a girl out.

Does anyone have room for a 1 year old hand raised bantam hen (sorry don't know breed, this is a friend's chicken)?  She's nice, lays eggs, and is scared of cats hence she needs a new home (the one she's at has cats.)  She's in the South Park/Golden Hill area.  She's very unhappy where's she at due to the cats.  Please help a girl out.

Can you possibly get a picture of this little banty girl? And when exactly are you located? I KNOW I could either take her myself OR find a home for her no problems :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom