San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Also saw this at costco. Not bad for under $200.

Can you possibly get a picture of this little banty girl? And when exactly are you located? I KNOW I could either take her myself OR find a home for her no problems
big_smile.png
I have asked my friend for a photo for you. If you are able to pick up the hen, you could pick her up from my work (B Street Vet on B St in Golden Hills) or we could arrange to meet if that doesn't work for you.

I have asked my friend for a photo for you.  If you are able to pick up the hen, you could pick her up from my work (B Street Vet on B St in Golden Hills) or we could arrange to meet if that doesn't work for you.  

I would appreciate the pic...here is whats going on with me this weekend..I am making the BIG MOVE to the country Jurupa Valley SO I will be very busy with physically moving my junk + birds. AND making a new fortress for them. Let me see what I can do to get transportation for birdie from you to me.....how does that sound? Got lots of chicken friends out that way AND there is gonna be a chicken show on June 4th in Ramona so even more chicken folks from all over will be in that area. :D

I would appreciate the pic...here is whats going on with me this weekend..I am making the BIG MOVE to the country Jurupa Valley SO I will be very busy with physically moving my junk + birds. AND making a new fortress for them. Let me see what I can do to get transportation for birdie from you to me.....how does that sound? Got lots of chicken friends out that way AND there is gonna be a chicken show on June 4th in Ramona so even more chicken folks from all over will be in that area.
big_smile.png
Sounds great. I'll forward the picture when I get it.

Better than anything else I have seen in that price range/size. Probably needs a wire skirt.
It was at the Carlsbad costco.

I saw it at the Costco in Bay Park a few weeks ago but not last week. It's a great buy. The latches were loose and didn't quite line up on the floor model that I saw, but I think that was due to poor installation and not poor manufacturing. I would buy it if I needed a starter coop for four hens.

I saw it at the Costco in Bay Park a few weeks ago but not last week. It's a great buy. The latches were loose and didn't quite line up on the floor model that I saw, but I think that was due to poor installation and not poor manufacturing. I would buy it if I needed a starter coop for four hens.

They still have them in stock in Santee.. Or should I say, they did as of last weekend. Not sure about the price, but I would make the assumption that it'd be the same price.

I have baby Call ducks! And some more on the way! I will be selling them for $12 each if anybody wants some let me know. First 8 are spoken for but I have two more hens on nests and a third wants to start setting. Some are due to hatch any day and may be available by the Serama show in Ramona on June 4th. Most will be pied.

big_smile.png

Sounds great. I'll forward the picture when I get it.
Here you go!! I hope this helps. She's hand raised, super sweet, only a year old and an active layer. She's just scared of cats. If anyone can give her a good home it would be most appreciated. South Park/Golden Hills area. Healthy bird owned by a vet. Thanks!!
~Bev

Back
Top Bottom