San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

today was a tough day... spent from about 4 pm to 10 pm in the ER. Grandma came through with flying colors... with a teeny adjustment to her heart meds.... Whew... I dont know who is more disabled .... she with 100 years of living or me with 61 years of riding hard and putting the horse away wet....

G'night...

deb

today was a tough day... spent from about 4 pm to 10 pm in the ER.  Grandma came through with flying colors... with a teeny adjustment to her heart meds.... Whew...  I dont know who is more disabled ....  she with 100 years of living or me with 61 years of riding hard and putting the horse away wet....

G'night...

deb

:hugs

Quote:
Thanks.... Id still be sleeping if the DAGGUM phone hadnt rang at seven thirty..... By the time I got to it the answering machine was on.... and NO ONE WAS there.....
rant.gif
But thank goodness it didnt wake grandma.... so after poking around here a while I am going back to bed.....

deb

today was a tough day... spent from about 4 pm to 10 pm in the ER.  Grandma came through with flying colors... with a teeny adjustment to her heart meds.... Whew...  I dont know who is more disabled ....  she with 100 years of living or me with 61 years of riding hard and putting the horse away wet....

G'night...

deb

You both are troopers. Glad grandma is okay.

I'm looking to buy two marans, welsummers or barnvelder hens, aged between 6-12 months. I am looking to add chocolate egg layers to a small flock. Anyone got any available? I am willing to pay well :)

Hi! Is there anyone in North County San Diego (I'm in Vista, but could drive to you) that can kill and process roosters? I would pay, of course. I thought I was tough enough to do it myself, but I'm starting to chicken out. :)
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom