San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Hmmm the feathered feet was what threw us off too. She is very cute though.

Loved visiting with you today :) thanks for hatching my polish babies and for the goodies too! You have a wonderful place and I loved seeing all your animals. Will need to visit again another day with the kids, Mia was all excited telling everyone about your piggy.

Ugh.
So, my cousin informed me today that she had accidently left the eggs on the counter for a good month or so and then tossed them in the fridge. Apparently she cracked one open and it had developed an egg and a few feathers. She says she has three others in the fridge that she left out just as long and now she's got me paranoid about opening them up. Yuck.

Ugh.
So, my cousin informed me today that she had accidently left the eggs on the counter for a good month or so and then tossed them in the fridge. Apparently she cracked one open and it had developed an egg and a few feathers. She says she has three others in the fridge that she left out just as long and now she's got me paranoid about opening them up. Yuck.
Float test.....

I should float test but honestly! Why couldn't she have placed them in the fridge in the first place? She's also the kind to wash and scrub the outside even after I've told her not to. >< I'm just a little frustrated tbh.

Hi - I am looking for a few quality silkie chicks. I really like blue but I am not too picky.

Does anyone have chicks or even fertile eggs for sale locally?

Thank you.

Laurel

Hi - I am looking for a few quality silkie chicks. I really like blue but I am not too picky.

Does anyone have chicks or even fertile eggs for sale locally?

Thank you.

Laurel

I have silkies :) Of course, I think they are darling....I'll put up a picture tomorrow if you want. I don't know if they would be what you're looking for. Mixed colors, a lot of silver and Colombian....

Back
Top Bottom