San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

@froggiesheins
 I'm going to have to check the red line theory.  Do you you have any reference photos to help me understand a little more what you're talking about?

PS - we do treat Pineapple the same & will always treat him the same.  If anything he's way more spoiled than the others because my son always wants to hold him & give him treats (mealworms, yogurt, strawberries are what we've tried so far)!  The funniest thing about the little guy is during their outside time Pineapple is a CHICKEN (LOL) always jumping up on me or huddling next to my side when something scary happens!

Here you go mandamunky, this little guy was like 3 weeks old when the red line showed up...He is a roo... :D

Hi my chicken friends!

Okay here goes with some pics as I struggle to complete learning curve with new camera.
Did someone say Naked Necks?? I just LOVE those Naked Necks!!

Congrats Glenn on your chicks! Looks like you have your incubator figured out.....except don't open it for long when removing a new hatchling if more are due to hatch....got to do it real quick or the humidity drops too much.

Let me know when you're ready for a few Serama chicks.

Hi Guys,

manda, DEFINITELY buy one from Sue (the "frog") like someone always sez,
you can make one yourself..(but WOULD you?)
Mighty my majestic Serama rooster being my OLDEST chicken..deserved the Best,
that's why I got mine from Sue..not even considering her dedication and passion to BYC
she demonstrates by making the long costly journeys to all of our San Diego Meet-ups.
She is absolutely "one for the birds" as are both Oz & Bea..

and Sue, I have no idea how the Brabenter rooster hanging out in my truck with Hachi
performed his little dance! (Hachi didn't..)

I forgot to ask you BYC'ers if anyone can hook me up with a couple Brabenter hens and
a Barthuner rooster??

That would pretty make the menagerie complete up here on Palomar Mountain

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom