San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Hi....
frow.gif

deb

Hi from La Mesa! Nice to find a thread of like minded San Diego peeps!!!

so does your screen name mean you like African driver ants? I know a thing or 2 about ants and some about chickens, fire ants are great, awesome and invicable or as some say "invicta"

so does your screen name mean you like African driver ants? I know a thing or 2 about ants and some about chickens, fire ants are great, awesome and invicable or as some say "invicta"
Actually, yes, that's where I got my screen name!!! I'm amazed and fascinated with ants, and the Siafu are one of the crazier species. I'm new to chickens, and have 7 lovely little monsters that I love that range from 7 to 10 weeks old and are hilarious. Nice to meet some other San Diego chicken people. I always get weird looks when I talk about my girls and asked if I live in the country, people look at me even weirder when I say I live in the city, lol.

they are doing well deb, oh caught them establishing a pecking order and im glad they are past that,it was a big ball of pecks and kicks they were all going at it but the biggest 1 is now the alpha

Back
Top Bottom