San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Pics
I can bring you some squash/ zucchini plants... or tomatoes, or whatever! I'll just bring a little of everything and you can pick.
wink.png

Oh and what kind of ducks do you have?
big_smile.png

I have crested mallards, fawn/white indian runners and blue swedish. I should get a mix of colors and some crested-they are all together so no telling, I do always seem to get pure runners in there, they like to stick together more.

OOh ooh!!! I been wanting one of those!!! What can I trade you for it?
big_smile.png

And as for the ducks, I really want Silver Appleyards.
big_smile.png
.... or, do you have any pure blue swedish?
thumbsup.gif

Boyfriend is gonna be thrilled when I come home.... not.
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ducks.....that reminds me, anyone in need of 3 crested mallards. They are pretty easy going. 1 pair they laid and hatched eggs this last spring and the 3rd is a possible/probable male from that hatch. Free to someone who will take great care of them.

tigerrrrrrrlilly- might be interested in the extra Serama guy depeding on how big he is....

Quote:
I don't have a scale, but he is half the size of my OEGBs that are about the same age. I can take a male crested mallard, I have quite a few girls already and they yell alot. lol

Quote:
I do have blues, I am bringing one to the meetup. (He's diaper trained and kinda nuts. lol)
Only trouble is I won't know until the eggs hatch if I could have any for you, I have a mixed, staggered hatch going- with the last set being due sep. 24. Some around the 10th. I will see, I am pretty good at figuring what's what once they hatch.

EMERGENCY!! A friend just got told to get rid of his 6 hens. I'm willing to add two to my tiny flock, 3 at the most. Can anyone take the surplus?Please call me before 1:00 today, or anytime after 8:00 tomorrow morning and we'll see if this would work for you. I live in a regular neighborhood, and I don't want to cause a problem. My cell is 619-905-9073. Thanks, and btw, they're beautiful large hens!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom