San Diego County, CA R U There?

Hey SD!
I have 2 Pekin ducks that need a home. They are a male & female. She has laid a huge egg every day since September. They are free I just want them to have a nice home. Please email for more details [email protected]. I will bring them to you!

Happy to officially announce....

Our next MEETUP will be held in three weeks on Sunday, April 28th from 1pm-? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch :) I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And chips/salsas/ salad. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more :)

You are welcome to bring your chickens, arts, crafts, other wares to sell.

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20.

I'd like to have a raffle too ;) please pm me with prize donations!

Very kid friendly, have a big playground and sports equipment:)

Can't wait to meet you all!

If anyone wants a CREAM LEGBAR cockerel (or two or three), I have extras, fully feathered out and ready for life outside the brooder.

Yours for FREE if you want them, I just need to make space.

Don't have a Cream Legbar Pullet or Hen you say, well, I could sell you one (or more), or...

Breed them over dark egg laying hens (Marans, Welsummers) to produce Olive Eggers. Or better yet, with Crele Penedesenca hens to produce autosexing Olive Eggers.

Fresh out of Crele Penedesencas, you say?

Breed them with silver hens, especially silver Colombian hens (Delawares; Light Sussex or Brahmas; Rhode Island White; Colombian Rocks, Wynadottes, etc.), to produce green egg laying gold sex-links

FYI, these come from a CL hen that lays a more green/blue than sky blue egg.

The cockerels in question are in city of SD, North Park.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME!​

***SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2013***​

***10am***​

Collier County Park

626 E. Street
Ramona, CA 92065

Directions: On Main Street (Highway 67/78) in Ramona turn right on 7th Street, then left on E Street. The park is on the corner of 7th and E Street.

Everyone Please, bring a dish to share for potluck!!
Feel free to bring your birds and anything you would like to trade or share. Please make sure and bring your own sales table.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in!

Don't forget about the Amazing Raffle table many items have all ready been donated!!!

Please post your RSVP, what dish you will be bringing & what you will have for sale.

Can't wait to see Everybody & all your chicks, chickens & rooster's!

Hi everyone!

We're in San Diego too, and would love to get to know you all. We actually ran into the San Diego group at the Serama show in Ramona. We have Americaunas, and Black Rock chickens. We also have 1 male mallard, and 2 male rouen ducks we're needing to re home. The 2 rouen's we purchased from a breeder in Ramona, and they have turned out gorgeous. They just finished getting their green head and drake feathers in, and are under 1 year old. If anyone is interested please message me! See pictures below.
So how does the group announce the meetups, is it just on here or do you all have a facebook page or e-mail system? Thanks!

Vanessa

Back
Top Bottom