Sanford, NC family fined $1300 day for chickens!Update She Found US!!!

Alex was one vote away and I voted! So now she has enough votes on GOLO to make it a hot topic. Good luck!
woot.gif

Que Pasa media network just came for an interview. It went very well and it will be broadcast on the Radio over the weekend and in print starting Tuesday. They cover a large area including Charlotte and the triangle.

Those of you that live close by please call me (919-721-0782); I am having a little "pow wow" on Saturday night to discuss next steps on this issue.

Thanks. Alex

You should all check out the "Good news for Cary, NC" thread. You can vote that story as a hot topic too, and I think attention will be even more focused!

Quote:
What do you mean "prevented from access"?

I only have the city-wide council adress.. the "city1@..." one.. Is that the email you are looking for or you looking for specific email addresses?

-Kim

Last edited:
Quote:
How/why have you been prevented access? Do other members of the public have access? Is this more ammunition for you?

I tried to find email addresses and wasn't successful.

Alex, when the Spanish newspaper did their segment, did you tell them about the racial comment that Mr. Brewer said? I bet that would get their attention.

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom