Santorum is out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good posts and Nikki's post makes sense of the dynamics of how president and Cogress can work together or go against each other. I would say ten years from now, we would be looking back and say, hmmm, maybe Obama (or another president) had a point but Congress had to vetoed his ideas down even it comes with a higher price tag to get us out the debts we are already in.

Thank God, we live in America!

Just out of curiosity, what is Ron's stance or ideas for health care. I haven't the time or the energy to search through multiple websites to find out for myself. I never got to see much of the debates, and what I did see they didn't give him much time, kinda like they didn't take him seriously.

Not through the federal government in general. Youtube videos on it are the best place to look. The websites are not all his doings.

Just out of curiosity, what is Ron's stance or ideas for health care. I haven't the time or the energy to search through multiple websites to find out for myself. I never got to see much of the debates, and what I did see they didn't give him much time, kinda like they didn't take him seriously.

His stance is for non socialized medicine.

www.youtube.com/ronpaul2008dotcom

Last edited:

He's for a free market system. HOWEVER, he is NOT in favor of the federal government stepping in to alter state laws on the topic, whether he agrees with them or not, as that would also be obviously unconstitutional. Dr. Paul has pointed out that we haven't had a free market system for a LOOOONG time. You're right, too - they pay as little attention to him as possible. Jon Stewart has done some awesome (and hilarious) sketches on that subject. In one debate, he was given EIGHTY-NINE SECONDS to speak.

@Nikki - you're right, Congress is the most important part. That said, the President is an extremely visible figure, and also has the veto, which can be remarkably powerful. Regarding Congressional elections, I'm inclined to vote for someone with NO record at this point, as very few have anything resembling a good record. Also, when I debate on forums, it's not to convince other participants; rather, it's for the benefit of anyone who's just reading the thread, that way they can compare the arguments side-by-side.

I don't debate either. I just say things the way they REALLY are.

Don't know if you saw my post, but I'll ask again. Can you direct me to any footage of Romney admitting that the Assault Weapons Ban and/or Romneycare were mistakes? Just want to have proof, is all. Nothin' personal.
smile.png

Thats because 99.9% of all politicians are traitors to lobbies of foreign countries or big business! Ron Paul is one of the few politicians in my lifetime who could not be bought off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom