SasQuatch

pop.gif

this is an interesting thread

Quote:
Yeah, the "Dragon's Triangle." I have no idea why, but I love watching programs on those things. I personally suspect (don't laugh, it actually makes sense) methane bubbles, at least in the Bermuda Triangle. Apparently the gas tends to build up under the ground in that area and comes out in gigantic bubbles. If they hit right, these things can sink ships. In addition, it explains Flight 19 perfectly. Methane affected older aircraft instruments, causing them to register that the planes were gaining altitude, even though they were actually losing altitude. So they go down. Weather's foggy. By the time they see their mistake, it's too late.

The Triangle's infamous freak waves probably don't help, either. Most plausible explanation, IMHO.

You all may not believe it but I was kidnapped by Bigfoot twice
hide.gif

First time I ended up down in MFBs backyard...

And the second time I was out camping...

Well.. in my nighmares anyways because of reading MFB's weird stories and to much Finding Bigfoot shows
roll.png

I believe in UFOs. Seen one on the way to the deer hunting spot one morning. Flipped me and my father out. Was edgy the rest of that day and the mornings afterwards.

I do believe BF does exsist but I want to go find one
tongue.png
I wonder if they get poisonIvy?

My hubby watches that one on animal planet.I have to now leave the room when its on as I get on his nerves laughing at the show.

But realy why dont they set up game cams where people say they keep seeing Sasquatch?

Ive watched all of the Monsterquest as well. I liked that show and believed it a little more than I do the Finding Bigfoot show......I watch it for personal entertainment......love all of the infra red video and anytime they hear a bear poop in the woods they make the statement..."there's a squatch in these woods"....cracks me up!
Some interesting video on the cop car dash cam and the photos on the mountain in Washington. I can kinda believe that evidence......
Havent ever seen one or an alien or a chupacabra and doubt I ever will. I think if I was to encounter something "extraordinary" I think Bigfoot would have the best percentage of likelihood of anything out there......
I will say, If I was out hunting and saw one.....would shoot it in a heartbeat......not as a trophy but out of fear! haha...can you imagine seeing an 8 ft beast with unknown intent out in the middle of the woods or god knows where? yikes. Im fearful enough being out in Mountain lion country much less Bigfoot country.....

Quote:
Yeah, the "Dragon's Triangle." I have no idea why, but I love watching programs on those things. I personally suspect (don't laugh, it actually makes sense) methane bubbles, at least in the Bermuda Triangle. Apparently the gas tends to build up under the ground in that area and comes out in gigantic bubbles. If they hit right, these things can sink ships. In addition, it explains Flight 19 perfectly. Methane affected older aircraft instruments, causing them to register that the planes were gaining altitude, even though they were actually losing altitude. So they go down. Weather's foggy. By the time they see their mistake, it's too late.

The Triangle's infamous freak waves probably don't help, either. Most plausible explanation, IMHO.

agreed methane makes a lot of sense. Ever watched Acenit Aliens Show? Bought the first there shows in season two for my ipod. They present the facts that make you question your self. Good show. There are over 200 flooded/sanken citys
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom