Sat watching my babies and i couldnt resist pics

Im totally new here, and I dont even know if I managed to make a profile picture. Nice chickens, by the way
smile.png

Mine are a few days old, and I cant help but holding them either. I even made one of them a hat today, and had its pictures taken...crazy, I know..hehe

Last edited:
Hønemor :

Im totally new here, and I dont even know if I managed to make a profile picture. Nice chickens, by the way
smile.png

Mine are a few days old, and I cant help but holding them either. I even made one of them a hat today, and hat its pictures taken...crazy, I know..hehe

welcome-byc.gif
post pics when ur able to!! what kind of chicks do u have​

I have 5 baby silkies (splash), 1 adult silkie rooster and a black hen that I have no clue what is. And I just noticed I have no profile picture
smile.png

I downloaded a picture of one of my chicks, but I guess it ended up somewhere else.

Hønemor :

I have 5 baby silkies (splash), 1 adult silkie rooster and a black hen that I have no clue what is. And I just noticed I have no profile picture
smile.png

I downloaded a picture of one of my chicks, but I guess it ended up somewhere else.

lol ull figure out this websight pretty quick. u have to have 10 posts to post a pic. when u r able to post a pic go to uploads at the top blue bar an upload a pic, then copie the second bar and post it here.

to post a profile pic go to profile at the top, then personality, go to where it says avatar, browse for a pic. click use avatar that there u go
smile.png
hope it helps. im not good at explaining things to well​

Hønemor :

smile.png

Mine are a few days old, and I cant help but holding them either. I even made one of them a hat today, and had its pictures taken...crazy, I know..hehe

welcome-byc.gif

I
love.gif
all of my birds too. I want to hold them all.​

I saved the life of my youngest chicken the other day, so I feel extra attached to that one...
Its smaller than the other, and almost died inside the egg. It was struggling and struggling, and the next morning I had to carefully help it out of the egg. (It made no progress over night, if not, I wouldnt have interfered..)

Back
Top Bottom