Sat watching my babies and i couldnt resist pics

I actually think penny the orange one with dark wings (who i was told was an orp and might not be ) is looking like it may well be a lenny looking roosterish if you ask me
sad.png

I wish I knew exactly what they are- They are yellowish right now.
Hm, now how do I get a profile picture? Im over 10 posts
wink.png

Last edited:
Hønemor :

I wish I knew exactly what they are- They are yellowish right now.
Hm, now how do I get a profile picture? Im over 10 posts
wink.png

go at the top blue line where it says index, user list.....

click profile
then personality
go to avatar section
upload pic
click show avatar
it should work

big_smile.png

ummm i noticed the the red wattles appearing to
sad.png
whats your thoughts on orville the black orp oh and how long do i have till they start making a noise ??? will have to find a new home
hit.gif

oh yay i hope orville is a pullet she is the kids favourite ,just gonna have to wait on the silkies now the white one does seem to have a large bit of skin at the front of its head tough that one is the more confident out of the 2 also would be great if they were both pullets otherwise im gonna have to get more lol

Yay, it worked
big_smile.png

Now you can all see one of my baby chicks with a homemade little crochet hat on. She didnt like it, so I didnt bother her for long
love.gif
Isnt she (or he) cute?
I was making an ornament, and it turned into a chicken hat...who knew that could happen! Hehehe

Hønemor :

Yay, it worked
big_smile.png

Now you can all see one of my baby chicks with a homemade little crochet hat on. She didnt like it, so I didnt bother her for long
love.gif
Isnt she (or he) cute?
I was making an ornament, and it turned into a chicken hat...who knew that could happen! Hehehe

that chicks cute!!! i wish i had silkies lol.
smile.png
love the hat​

Back
Top Bottom