satstumadori project

Here is the man in my life :) Sam the Satsumadori
i have to wait to get the hen as she is sitting on eggs at the guys house where i bought him
so lucky to find such a rare bird i think
what do you think

Here is the man in my life :) Sam the Satsumadori 
i have to wait to get the hen as she is sitting on eggs at the guys house where i bought him 
so lucky to find such a rare bird i think 
what do you think 

He looks great, he will looks greater by next molting

I'm still stuck on multiple spurs, dark eyes and dark faces. But that's my fault since I never bred the single spurs .
Since I more into to create a large game sumatra
IMG333.jpg

IMG329.jpg

IMG342.jpg

IMG357-1.jpg

IMG343-1.jpg

these are satsuma project

Last edited:
These birds I hatched from eggs that I got from Shamoman (except for the am. game stag who wants in all the pictures). They are all about 8 or 12 weeks old. They are his Satsumadori project line except i guess he threw in one RS yok, which is cool. Five chicks out of six eggs. So far these are the only shipped eggs that did any good at all for me. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get. I like his stance and long legs for the project.

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get. I like his stance and long legs for the project.

Back
Top Bottom