satstumadori project

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get. I like his stance and long legs for the project.

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get. I like his stance and long legs for the project.

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get.

I like his stance and long legs for the project.
Mark

I am going to use this young Kraienkoppe cockerel crossed with my silver phoenix pullets to see what I get.

Mark

Mark

Someone tell GFF to import them. They are a very rare breed from Europe, and don't exist in the US.

Back
Top Bottom