SAVE THE CHICKENS!

Jazzchicken, that's a propaganda film from the animal rights group who shall not be named...
I agree that lots of this stuff can go on, but more people are aware of it now and it shouldn't happen as much.
I agree Kstaven...

What Kingscalls says is right though. KFC was singled out for publicity's sake. It isn't just them. The processing plant doesn't belong to KFC, and other companies get their chicken from the same supplier. If you buy regular chicken at the grocery store, it is coming from the same sort of processing plants. It really isn't fair to target KFC and let everyone else go about their merry way.

KFC and McD's and other big biz's can push to improve standards in CAFOs. McD's has done this to some degree and it has made a difference.
And the reason they do it is because they don't want bad press from people such as from the girls picketing.
If we protest and make others aware - big biz gets hurt where it counts - pocket book - and they push to improve processing and therefore the animals are treated a little better. Baby steps do get the job done.

I am also a veggie for this reason. I have no problem with people raising cattle,chickens, etc... for meat as long as they are treated well. I still cook organic locally raised meat for my family and they will gladly eat at Mc Donalds, sigh... I think I would eat meat if I raised it and I knew exactly what was going into my body. I just bought some Tofurky for my Thanksgiving dinner, yum yum!!

Quote:
I agree completely. Being well informed on a particular industry and its standards is crucial to a well rounded fight. If you can not give factual evidence on the realities of a particular industry then you have no business picketing or protesting.

Quote:
any soybean products have natural female hormons which is not good for yea. eating meat was the way the man above intended it be.

And I love KFC chicken yummy!

If they were just on the sidewalk they would have been free to do as they wanted
hmm.png

Quote:
I'm all for no animal cruelty but I don't support any of the animal rights groups. They are too extreme! I used to have a show dog and an animal rights group came and released the dogs at the shows and they got ran over by a train:( They said it was better for them than being show dogs??!?!?!?! And one of the groups just sent a evil nasty letter about some hogs that died in the floods. They did everything they could to save them but PETA wrote horrid letters to the town paper. Of course the town paper won't publish them as they are just animal rights terrorists and not activists. Burning down places to save animals is no way to save animals.

In this house PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. Yummy!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I very much agree. If I ate meat (which I don't) I would want to raise what I ate. This way I know how the animal is treated, what it was feed and the over all quality of life it had before it became a meal.

What should be pointed out is that the girls who protested did not protest people eating chicken they were protesting cruelty to animals. That is the big issue. Not everyone in the world is interested in becoming a vegetarian but everyone should be concerned about how the animals they eat are treated. Remember the old saying "we are what we eat". It is all a matter of chemical reactions when it comes to the consumption of food anyway. Sooo, if you are eating animals that are full of drugs, abused, unhealthy and/or crazy how do you think that effects your body and mind?

Ok, so I will get off my soap box now.
big_smile.png
But I do want to applaude those girls' effort to raise awareness and just being involved.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom