Say it with me...'I want those free eggs!' Winners on pg 13!

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
I am going to send, free of charge, a box of hatching eggs to someone.
There will be LF Duck and 'Designer' Chicken eggs included.

They are going to be shipped out Monday, March 30.

Now you're thinking, "How can I win those eggs, miss_jayne?"

Easy. Just tell me why you want them. You have until Tuesday, March 24 at 9 pm EST.

My family and me will choose a person to bless them with and announce the winner no later than Wed., March 25th.

Let the fun begin...

Last edited:
As we all learned from Tom Cruise
SHOW ME THE........
EGGs?
Ok not quite the quote but fun never the less.
I think we would love to have some as we are curious to see what you have and we have learned so much from your posts....
And who wouldnt want a little bit of Miss Jayne in there back yard!
wink.png

It would be a cool surprise - my daughter loves unwrapping eggs that we get in the mail and watching chicks hatch.
jumpy.gif

She especially likes watching ducks hatch - oh who am I kidding
idunno.gif
So do I!!!
ya.gif

Just want to say whether or not you pick up - I think you are awesome for what you are doing.
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

Becasue My Husband has banned me from buying any more eggs, Ha, this would show him, he couldn't be mad, as I didn't Buy them.... LOL, I feel so sneaky!
lau.gif
(Insert Evil laugh here)!

Thanks for doing this, your soo sweet to offer up this little contest. Have fun choosin!

This is just the most wonderful gesture by an absolute beautiful soul.
hugs.gif
And it's just melting my heart to see how many selfless people are responding. Just reinforces the fact that BYC is the best place on the web!
thumbsup.gif

hi i would like these eggs because i love to see the miracal of them being hatched.each egg is a special thing.i am crazzy about hatching out eggs . i know im hooked but i dont want help lol.if you send me these eggs they will get all the right kind of treatment so they will hatch.then i will give away the babies what comes around goes around.thanks for offering these eggs .iknow no one would be happier to get these eggs than me . God Bless you gerald

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom