Say no to asparagus: official team tally thread.

Census of the army of asparagus haters

• YES count me in!

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • YES Existing member

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • NO. (Nuff said. Bye)

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
Pics

arwoon

-Elevensies-
5 Years
Jun 19, 2017
We have come upon the need to count our number officially. If you are part of the Anything Anti Asparagus movement, or want to to join our club, please vote YES on the poll. If you vote NO...:smack. Before you are an official member of the club, you will all have to be verified as real asparugi haters, and been proved by some trusted advisors of mine to be genuine. We must have no spies. Once you are a member, please add #AnythingAntiAsparagus to your tags.
Thank you for your cooperation

@Chickennugget838
@The WinterWolf
@chickyboy
@All4Eggz
@Amer
@NC_Quail
@Little Baby Bean
@horsegirlabi
@TheCluckyClucker2
If I forgot to tag someone, I'm sorry.
Screenshot_20211121-140227.png

Last edited:
We have come upon the need to count our number officially. If you are part of the Anything Anti Asparagus movement, or want to to join our club, please vote YES on the poll. If you vote NO...:smack. Before you are an official member of the club, you will all have to be verified as real asparugi haters, and been proved by some trusted advisors of mine to be genuine. We must have no spies. Once you are a member, please add #AnythingAntiAsparagus to your tags.

@Chickennugget838
@The WinterWolf
@chickyboy
@All4Eggz
@Amer
@NC_Quail
@Little Baby Bean
@horsegirlabi

View attachment 2960831
I am a current member.😊 Thank you for the tag!

@Chickennugget838
@The WinterWolf
@chickyboy
@All4Eggz
@Amer
@NC_Quail
@Little Baby Bean
@horsegirlabi

View attachment 2960831
Wow. After all I did for this movement. You forgot my tag. At least you apologized. #AnythingAntiAsparagus

@Chickennugget838
@The WinterWolf
@chickyboy
@All4Eggz
@Amer
@NC_Quail
@Little Baby Bean
@horsegirlabi
@TheCluckyClucker2
View attachment 2960831
Thanks for the tag! (You didn't tag me, you tagged someone else with a similar name, but I found it anyway. Also, if you edit someones username into a post, they won't get tagged)

Back
Top Bottom