Yep they are super nuts! Running and flying all at once!
I'm flashing back to cartoons of my youth. The character goes straight up in the air, feet whizzing around in a circle (while they play the sound I associate with cartoon running), and then "hit the ground running." I always wanted to be able to do that.
:lau

Two for Tuesday

Today I have 2 new names to share:

This little crazy kiddo tried to fly into the abyss and had a crash landing… right at my feet 😳 both of us where freaked out - she almost fell into my bucket of water for making feed!

I give you Crash 😊 she’s fine and I am getting over it too. Gosh these kiddies are wild!
View attachment 3816533

And Peppermint Patty
View attachment 3816534

The Buffs are very difficult to tell apart - I might use some food dye to tell them apart. A dot on a back or head of the green food colour.
They are so cute! I want to hug them.

I'm flashing back to cartoons of my youth. The character goes straight up in the air, feet whizzing around in a circle (while they play the sound I associate with cartoon running), and then "hit the ground running." I always wanted to be able to do that.
I have a cat that makes me feel like I'm watching a cartoon character. When Junapurr tries to run, she seems to run in place for a few minutes before she actually moves. She isn't very athletic for a cat.
20240316_135602.jpg

I have a cat that makes me feel like I'm watching a cartoon character. When Junapurr tries to run, she seems to run in place for a few minutes before she actually moves. She isn't very athletic for a cat.
View attachment 3816588
The cartoon moves my cats do is the trying unsuccessfully to brake hard by sticking their front paws straight out in front.

And I have been calling my Golden Laced Wyandotte, just “come here little cutie girl Wyandotte !”
But she deserves a name too.
I’ve tried lil dottey. Whining Wyandotte, stop eating my mustache you carnivorous little raptor! And several other names too but none have fit.
Wynonna, maybe? Winnie for short

The cartoon moves my cats do is the trying unsuccessfully to brake hard by sticking their front paws straight out in front.

I only became a cat lady a few years ago. Itty Bitty Boo showed up in the chicken yard, in my boxer's mouth! She was about 8 weeks old, and a he!!cat. The dogs loved her. I had to wear gloves to handle her for the first week. I had her spayed with the intention of rehoming her, but no one, who wanted her, met my standards so she stayed.
Boo as a kitten
20191021_191508.jpg

A couple of years later a kitten followed her home. Baby Junapurr was thrilled to be indoors and loved.
Junapurr's first day
20210627_111426.jpg

Then Author "Cat-Man" showed up last year. He was grown, so we had him neutered and kept him. He was always getting in fights, and coming home a mess. He disappeared about 3 weeks ago, and I'm afraid I want see him again. 😔
I had just taken him into the vet clinic to get antibiotics for another injury.
Cat-Man and Brewster
20240314_091834.jpg

"Every little thing I do
Never seems enough for you
You don't wanna lose it again
But I'm not like them
Baby, when you finally
Get to love somebody
Guess what...
It's gonna be May!"
IMG_1139.JPEG

Yes, Grandma believes it. This is one of my favorite memes and I had no idea about it last year. Knowing about this a few months prior, this year is my year to spread this meme around. I'm not sure if you all are familiar with NSYNC since you all prefer sultry music and Queen, however, I'm going to show you all this. I wanted to do this on the last day of March, but refrained since it didn't make sense. Enjoy your last day of April everyone. P.S: Grandma wanted an olive. Is anyone willing to donate an olive?
1714482106976.png

Two for Tuesday

Today I have 2 new names to share:

This little crazy kiddo tried to fly into the abyss and had a crash landing… right at my feet 😳 both of us where freaked out - she almost fell into my bucket of water for making feed!

I give you Crash 😊 she’s fine and I am getting over it too. Gosh these kiddies are wild!
View attachment 3816533

And Peppermint Patty
View attachment 3816534

The Buffs are very difficult to tell apart - I might use some food dye to tell them apart. A dot on a back or head of the green food colour.
Philly had a tail that had two little feathers sticking out the end.

Back
Top Bottom