I went out this morning to feed and water and found one of my polish babies wedged up-side down between the perch (made out of a sawhorse) and the wall. I thought she was dead but saw that she was barely wiggling a foot, and she was out of the heat from the heat lamp. I dont know how long she had been stuck there, but she must have been pushed off in the night. Poor thing. I put her in the hospital can with a heat lamp and I thought for sure she wouldn't make it, but I went out about 3 hours later and she had warmed up and was chirping. The temp was below zero last night, so it must have been horrible for her.