Scary Weather

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
BAD weather last night and still supposed to be dangerous weather today and tomorrow. We sure got spoiled by not having severe weather until now, but it sure has hit with a vengeance!!
hmm.png

We're having some pretty severe storms down here, too. I am terrified of them, since I seem to be a lightning rod.
sad.png

Good luck and know when to duck!

Its been REALLY muggy here today, about like breathing soup, you can just feel the unstable atmosphere. Its sunny right now but you can just tell whats coming.
Last night it stormed and stormed forever it seemed. Rain usually makes me go to sleep but not coupled with the fact I wasnt sure where I would wake up, IF I woke up at all!!
hmm.png

yuckyuck.gif

They'll find you 3 miles away in a bathtub! Lol Or like The Wizard of OZ (in munchkin land).
lau.gif
Seriously though, stay safe!
hugs.gif

I sure hope we stay safe!! Last year, one of the bad storms they had in MN, a little two year boy was sucked out of his house and into the family pond.
sad.png
I was watching the news tonight and last night a guy saw his dog being pulled out of the house and he barely wasnt. The dog was okay, which was a miracle...

Quote:
YIKES! Never leaving western Washington again. Stay safe!!

Imp-We have killer drizzle, Does that count.
roll.png

Goodness gracious! How terrifing!
hide.gif

Imp wrote:
Imp-We have killer drizzle, Does that count.

Ummm, NOPE!!
tongue2.gif
Unless you mean softball size hail or acid rain?? Lol​

Back
Top Bottom