Scavenger Hunt Chit-Chat

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
okay, methinks no one has actually voted yet?? (please do) Allow me to modify the request then,
a swan themed object such as a knick knack, yard ornament, apparel, etc....
I'm going to vote, but I'm voting after school :)
I'm hoping my vote won't be in vain. It's super close here.
I'm the person that doesn't believe a single vote has any real impact, but here's to hoping: :fl

WVduckchick

🐓🦆 For the Birds! 🦆🐓
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Feb 9, 2015
West Virginia
My Coop
My Coop
Yea, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude about the no politics comment on the Hunt thread. I could just foresee comments like "I'm not voting for those idiots", or "I'm not old enough to vote", or "Vote for [insert party affiliation]" etc, so I just wanted to nip it in the bud.

and @Cyprus I always thought that way too, but if everybody thinks that way, then no one will vote, so I guess we all have to do our part, whether the outcome is changed by it or not.

SueT

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
May 27, 2015
SW MO
Absolutely I agree with the 'no politics' policy. I can't even stand to watch the news--- me and DH haven't for the last 2 weeks, not sure if I want to tomorrow even. BYC is my oasis in the storm.
oasis.png

WVduckchick

🐓🦆 For the Birds! 🦆🐓
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Feb 9, 2015
West Virginia
My Coop
My Coop
Should I mention that a pic should not be posted without adding a new hunt to the bottom of the post? I think some folks try to post fast, to beat everyone else.

I had a little list going of hunts in case I could fulfill one. I’d look at my list before loading my pic.

Top Bottom