Scavenger Hunt Chit-Chat

Pics
okay, methinks no one has actually voted yet?? (please do) Allow me to modify the request then,
a swan themed object such as a knick knack, yard ornament, apparel, etc....
I'm going to vote, but I'm voting after school :)
I'm hoping my vote won't be in vain. It's super close here.
I'm the person that doesn't believe a single vote has any real impact, but here's to hoping: :fl

Yea, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude about the no politics comment on the Hunt thread. I could just foresee comments like "I'm not voting for those idiots", or "I'm not old enough to vote", or "Vote for [insert party affiliation]" etc, so I just wanted to nip it in the bud.

and @Cyprus I always thought that way too, but if everybody thinks that way, then no one will vote, so I guess we all have to do our part, whether the outcome is changed by it or not.

Absolutely I agree with the 'no politics' policy. I can't even stand to watch the news--- me and DH haven't for the last 2 weeks, not sure if I want to tomorrow even. BYC is my oasis in the storm.
oasis.png

Should I mention that a pic should not be posted without adding a new hunt to the bottom of the post? I think some folks try to post fast, to beat everyone else.

I had a little list going of hunts in case I could fulfill one. I’d look at my list before loading my pic.

Back
Top Bottom