School fundraisers are evil....

Yeah, ours arent selling that but they ARE selling discount cards for places in the community. I have mixed feelings about it.
hmm.png

We have that one 2...they are working on the 5th one so far this year...that's like 2 1/2 fundraisers per month school has been going.

I'd like my kid to go around with a coffee can to each class and collect donations for this weeks groceries....how about THAT fundraiser?

me,
g

This year I'm just writing a check to the PTA. I hate fundraisers. We have neighborhood schools, so everyone is peddling exactly the same thing. I particularly hate that they have "incentives" for the children and for the classroom who sells the most.

ARGHHHH!!!!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Last edited:
I'm not really fan of them I understand the mixed feelings. My school did the certificate booklet when I was a senior and it helped pay for a function the school had the night we graduated, called Project Graduation. It was a way for us all to have fun but to stay safe as well. It was an over night lock in we couldn't leave unless we had permission from our parents, which meant calling them in the middle of the night. I support things like that, but I'm also with you, I'd just as soon just write a check to the pta.

Back
Top Bottom