SCIV-Hunt for the Wendigo~NEXT CONTEST: May 21st at 8:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!

44Wolves

Here is Your New Title
13 Years
Jun 28, 2009
Welcome to the First Ever SCIV!!!!!! This Round is called 'Hunt for the Wendigo' and the First Ever contest of this series! Keep reading if this interests you so far!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does the Contest stand for??!- Survivor Chicken Island Version- Hunt for the Wendigo

So, What is a Wendigo?- The 'Wendigo' is the Native American's Sasquatch, which the more Humans he eats, the bigger/stronger he will become. He also LOOKS like a Sasquatch 'till he Grows...

When will this contest start?- Once we have 2 teams of 10 people, and will end Approx. 1 month later.

Are there any prizes?- Possibly! You'll just have to wait and see!

How do you play:- Each week, there will be 2 competitions. These dates will be posted on the Calendar below. For every 'Hunt' for the Wendigo, each team will be given 3 to 5 Questions, posted on here. The First team to answer ALL 3-5 Questions correctly WINS the 'Hunt.' The other team got 'Lost' and Now Wendigo is chasing them. He caught 2 People!!! Who will they be? To decide, I will create an Poll with the ALL the Teams 'Hunters' on it. For 1 Hour, People can openly vote for 1 Person they want kicked off. At the end of the Hour, the top 2 people with Votes Will be Eaten by Wendigo. Anymore Questions? Contact me!

How do I submit answers for my Team?- PM me the Number Question with your answer *NOTE* You can only answer 1 per PM
smile.png

Calendar- 1 PM EST- Thursday, April 28th 2011.

So, will this be fun?- If you actively participate, YES!

Things to Remember- Wendigo- The creature trying to eat you. Hunt- When you are given 3 Questions to answer.
Lost- The team that lost the Hunt, being voted Off the Island. Hunters- The people on a Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob's:
iluvsedward
ember.opal
Mystic Farms
chickenman98
Gerbil
Pinky
chickensrock9

Terrie's:
BobwhiteQuailLover
thecphoenix
bella1210
Knittycat
Dutchgirl
duckluv
EE lover:)

•••••••• QUESTIONS ••••••••

Rob's:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terrie's:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next DATE:FRIDAY MAY 6TH AT 7:45 PM!NEXT CONTEST: May 21st at 8:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ANYONE???? Well, if not, I'll just bump this up in, oh, 4 months and try again.

Back
Top Bottom