Sdwd

I wish you luck with that. It's certainly worth trying.

Note to self: Don't upset speckledhen, especially if she's carrying scissors.

gig.gif

...though, in my current state of mind, probably not bad advice.

Cyn - sorry to hear about Suede.

Not much to say it's been a busy three days. Went to the NYS fair yesterday and the birds were not all nice. No Dels that I saw on my one and only pass through the cages.

Sorry Cyn. My last roo went forever before giving up. I think they have that protection instinct , a worry about their girls.

I was giving mine some gourmet meals as well. Suede has had a wonderful life that you have given him.

So sorry for my lack of posting in this...and any thread for that matter but I gotta tell you guys this;
Alright so Mom and I were sitting on the swing yesterday enjoying the cool breeze and junebug comes running. Towards us (full on crazy run) and she skids to a stop in front of me and squawks at me, THEN leaps onto my lap and proceeds to panting her little white butt of with my in the sun wearing black clothing and she has her head tucked into the crook of my neck.
She stayed like that for about an hour. And oh my gosh if I had to get up and do something I had to carry her (sideways) with me otherwise she would raise a total racket until she got picked up by me.

I have created a monster....I can't even imagine what'll happen when I go off to college or oh my god! Move out on my own!!

So sorry for my lack of posting in this...and any thread for that matter but I gotta tell you guys this;
Alright so Mom and I were sitting on the swing yesterday enjoying the cool breeze and junebug comes running. Towards us (full on crazy run) and she skids to a stop in front of me and squawks at me, THEN leaps onto my lap and proceeds to panting her little white butt of with my in the sun wearing black clothing and she has her head tucked into the crook of my neck.
She stayed like that for about an hour. And oh my gosh if I had to get up and do something I had to carry her (sideways) with me otherwise she would raise a total racket until she got picked up by me.
I have created a monster....I can't even imagine what'll happen when I go off to college or oh my god! Move out on my own!!

Why, you'll make new living arrangements and take them with you of course!

Happy belated Birthday , Kathy and LadyHawk! Hope you both had good ones!

Cetawin, antiquing would be a great way for me to spend a day. Always loved doing it.

Nothing new here. My chickens still love me, LOL

Cyn, is Suede still hanging in there?

Thanks for the well wishes, I had a great day. Suede is still hanging in there and still has fight left in him. When I spoke to Cyn today, he was walking around the yard with Hope. His crow is weak and he is fading but that is one tough boy, he will go when he thinks it is time. She will update more probably tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom