Sdwd

Oh my gosh, you have me in tears reading this. My oldest girl turned 10 a few days ago. I love dogs so much, I've had as many as 6 at a time for the last 45 years. About six months ago, I was in tears when I realized that at my age, I would probably only "know" at most another five dogs in my life.

Just remember the good life you gave Kes and the good life she gave you and your family. You have made the right decision for her. The pain in your heart will recede and be replaced by the joy in your memories.

You'll know the right time to bring in another fuzzy life with loving eyes to help you to celebrate those memories. No dog ever replaces the one before them, they just add to the joy of each dog that has preceded them.

hugs.gif

Deb

Well she did it again yesterday too. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Every time I went to the door and looked out , she would be looking up at me. DW says I should take her to AL with me.

On another note that darn BR rooster came at me again yesterday. I reached to grab him and yanked out all his tail feathers. I'm worried about DW getting hurt. She's a diabetic and a scratch or bruise could be bad. I'll have to make sure she carries a stick.

Tim, do you have time to build a cage for him? One that she won't have to enter in order to feed etc?

Cyn,
I feel very lucky the stroke was in the back of my brain in the balance center. He said the frontal brain was in excellent shape. No damage to the vessels at all. No build up of anything seen there. As long as I can think, I will move a bit slower and maybe have to use a cane or stick etc for balance but I will be ok.
I really do not want to leave here for the winter, as my arm is getting better, but my Mom ,granddaughter,daughter and hb are very very happy for me to go down there for the winter so I will.
Again I am so sorry about your friend the pup. They always steal our hearts. Esp. the soft looking face of a lab. Gloria Jean

Tim, do you have time to build a cage for him? One that she won't have to enter in order to feed etc?

I was thinking this very thing at 5 am. I had to get up just couldn't stop worrying.

Cyn - I am sorry for your loss and losses. I guess heartache is the price we pay. Still haven't gotten over our loss of Bertha years ago.

Thats just me and my little tree peony one yr. the pic is about 4 yrs old and I think I have aged 50 in the last 3 yrs. I looked at how simple it was to put on and thought it was fun. I wish reg pic were as easy. I still have to move them from my downloaded pic to my documents to get them to go anywhere. When I browse It does not pic up my downloaded pict. I wish it were easier for me. Gloria Jean
And Thanks a girl always needs some encouragement when shes been hurt.

~A dog on its owner's property is a pet; A dog on someone else's property is a predator~

**DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES-No Longer in Service*

Keep your world news and political views to yourself. Don't know. Don't care.

In the famous words of Rhett Butler & Flo, the Waitress, "Frankly, my dear....You can kiss mah grits!"

what'd you have for breakfast a bowl of " Kellogs Grumpies" ?
hmm.png

Now I get the dog thing but do you really get that much spam about world news and politics? Enough to tell people to kiss your grits? Do you really not care? Or are you tired of folks sending you politcal stuff? I got something in the mail the other day but there was no return address. I just tossed it.

Back
Top Bottom