1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Searching for white...

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by krazykat0373, Feb 4, 2013.

1. krazykat0373

krazykat0373 Songster

Oct 2, 2012
    Southeast Oklahoma
    Hi!

I am looking for some solid whites (have no idea what the breed is called, I am not into peafowl myself) hatching eggs or a hen for a very dear friend of mine. She gave me two awesome incubators and in return I would love to surprise her with a white hen or some white babies to go with her two males...she bought them last year as yearlings and the person she bought them from said they were a cock and hen, but both ended up cocks. [​IMG]

I am in the SE Oklahoma area, I don't have a lot of money for a hen, but I do have a young pair of Royal Palm turkeys, (tom and hen and the hen is already laying, daily), that I would part with and a little cash. Or a good price on some eggs, or swap some turkey eggs and some cash.

Can anyone please help me out?

2. new 2 pfowl

new 2 pfowl Crowing

Jan 13, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
  3. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    We will have white pea eggs in the spring, $10 per egg plus shipping. One of our white peacocks is a low % spaulding so they have the longer legs and a bit of yellow color under the eye. To bad you aren't closer we have 6 or 7 from last years hatch that are for sale.

White pea's are hard to sex but as yearlings you can tell, they took her for a ride. :(

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  4. krazykat0373

krazykat0373 Songster

Oct 2, 2012
    Southeast Oklahoma
    I guess they did....and she is an older woman. Some people just.....well nevermind. [​IMG]. Will you post in this thread when they are ready?
    I would really appreciate it!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by