Searching for white...

krazykat0373

Songster
11 Years
Oct 2, 2012
Southeast Oklahoma
Hi!

I am looking for some solid whites (have no idea what the breed is called, I am not into peafowl myself) hatching eggs or a hen for a very dear friend of mine. She gave me two awesome incubators and in return I would love to surprise her with a white hen or some white babies to go with her two males...she bought them last year as yearlings and the person she bought them from said they were a cock and hen, but both ended up cocks.
rant.gif

I am in the SE Oklahoma area, I don't have a lot of money for a hen, but I do have a young pair of Royal Palm turkeys, (tom and hen and the hen is already laying, daily), that I would part with and a little cash. Or a good price on some eggs, or swap some turkey eggs and some cash.

Can anyone please help me out?

We will have white pea eggs in the spring, $10 per egg plus shipping. One of our white peacocks is a low % spaulding so they have the longer legs and a bit of yellow color under the eye. To bad you aren't closer we have 6 or 7 from last years hatch that are for sale.

White pea's are hard to sex but as yearlings you can tell, they took her for a ride. :(

Last edited:
I guess they did....and she is an older woman. Some people just.....well nevermind.
somad.gif
. Will you post in this thread when they are ready?
I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom