Seattleites

Quote:
Where are you located? I might know a chicken peep that is close by.

I am currently rounding up orders for feed. how many bags of the below list? I will pm the price to you on the ones you are interested in.
Patriot Farms has great feed! it is a mash like fine, so be aware of that.
Delivery would be around the first week or 2 of Feb. to my place by northgate mall. You would have to pick up from there.

excerpt from Patriot Farms feed list:
20% MAX GROW
Pigs, Cattle, Poultry. If you are growing meat, this is your feed!

16% Grower
Pigs, Cattle, Poultry. This is a great all around source of vitamins and minerals for steady growth.

16% Poultry Special
This is for layers only! This is a blend of whole scratch grains and oyster shell calcium, vitamins and minerals for a complete backyard bird feed. Give this a try!

14% All Purpose
This is a blend for sheep, goats and horse folks that don't want all the mineral supplements.

14% Super Equine
This is our best horse mix with oats, alfalfa, wheat pellet and flax seed. We add an excellent mineral for a complete horse feed that has no sugar or molasses added.

10% Maintenance
This is for your breeding stock! The best way to limit growth while keeping them in great shape!

I sure like to get some Max Grow. The Patriot Farms is locate South East of Washington. I didn't feel like driving down way down there. I think the owner name is Scott.

Quote:

I am currently rounding up orders for feed. how many bags of the below list? I will pm the price to you on the ones you are interested in.
Delivery would be around the first week or 2 of Feb. to my place by northgate mall. You would have to pick up from there.

excerpt from Patriot Farms feed list:
20% MAX GROW
Pigs, Cattle, Poultry. If you are growing meat, this is your feed!

16% Grower
Pigs, Cattle, Poultry. This is a great all around source of vitamins and minerals for steady growth.

16% Poultry Special
This is for layers only! This is a blend of whole scratch grains and oyster shell calcium, vitamins and minerals for a complete backyard bird feed. Give this a try!

14% All Purpose
This is a blend for sheep, goats and horse folks that don't want all the mineral supplements.

14% Super Equine
This is our best horse mix with oats, alfalfa, wheat pellet and flax seed. We add an excellent mineral for a complete horse feed that has no sugar or molasses added.

10% Maintenance
This is for your breeding stock! The best way to limit growth while keeping them in great shape!

I sure like to get some Max Grow. The Patriot Farms is locate South East of Washington. I didn't feel like driving down way down there. I think the owner name is Scott.

Yup Scotts the man!
PM me if you want to be added to the order I have for delivery. There is a delivery fee that is paid per bag/bale to cover the farms gas/time etc but heck having it delivered local makes it totally worth while!

Quote:

16% Grower

I use the grower. If you could put in a bag of that and the price, it would be great!
I am by Lincoln Park in West Seattle.

Quote:
frow.gif
Hi! Nice to meet you
smile.png

hi PPP!

For those who might have missed it We are having a meet up!
Date/Time: Wednesday Feb 9th at 7pm
http://www.thirdplacebooks.com/directions

Come visit with us! We will be in the upstairs food court area Look for the table with a group of Crazy Chicken people! (also a sign that says BYC)

Back
Top Bottom